Dynamic Blending is seeking a Web Developer/Designer to join our team! We need an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of many different websites. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function. You will develop and implement unique web-based applications, websites, digital marketing strategies with web, and more. Dynamic Blending is experiencing explosive growth and we are looking to add hardworking individuals who can grow with the company.
- Design, create, and modify websites
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Integrate web sites with other computer applications
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Maintain and improve the performance of web application
- Strong communication, collaboration, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- At least 5+ years of experience in web development or other related fields
- Able to develop in Wordpress and Shopify
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail is key to this role
- MUST be creative! Need individual to present creative ideas for design, UI/UX, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process and SEM/SEO tactics
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field