Fast growing skincare contract manufacturing company looking to add an executive assistant/office manager position. We are looking for an ambitious person who loves cosmetics and skincare products and has an aptitude for great customer service. This position also offers an amazing career opportunity and growth potential. This position will support company owners an staff in many different roles. Candidates must be extremely proactive and organized with the sales process. Attention to detail and accurate management of our current and potential clients is key!
Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
This will be an exciting position with amazing long-term opportunities!
- Responsible for supporting company owners
- Assisting in part of the sale process
- Calendar management
- Assist with certain business software tools
- Maintaining client relationships
- Learn to become an expert with all of the company’s service offerings
- Maintain knowledge of the competitive market and current processes
- Collaborate with the owners and other departments to achieve and exceed business goals
- Ability to multitask with a strong work ethic and business acumen
- And much more, this person will help wear many hats!
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Executive Assistant: 1 year