We’re looking for a results-driven executive assistant to assist the sales department with day to day sales tasks. This individual will be responsible to support the sales team. You will play an important role for the company, following up and scheduling conference calls. This team player will help boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition and profitability. This is not a sales position.
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Manage high volume of phone calls/emails and provide responses to all maintaining high quality customer service and performance standards.
- Facilitate sales of all services according to company and client requirement.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through calling and emails.
- Supervise all online chat/sales calls for client
- Coordinate with customers & avoid any discontinuation from his or her end.
- Expedite the resolution to customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Assist VP of Sales and project coordinator in day to day sales tasks.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Ensure optimal level of client satisfaction at all times and process all orders accordingly.
- Proven work experience as an executive assistant.
- Willingness to learn and be coachable.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt, create, and deliver sales pitch tailored to the customer’s needs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour to start.
Easy commissions. No cold calling. Dynamic Blending receives too many leads to follow up on.
- Executive Assistant: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Bachelors Degree in Business related field (Preferred)