Document Control & Training Specialist
About The Role:
Dynamic Blending is seeking a Document Control and Training Specialist to join our growing Dynamic Blending Quality Team. The Document Control and Training Specialist be responsible for the following areas of the QMS throughout the documentation life cycle and support the Quality Assurance department with other duties as required.
About The Company:
Dynamic Blending is an award-winning, fast-paced, startup that’s looking for talented individuals to step up our marketing game. With the contract manufacturing industry booming, there is a lot of room for improvement in market strategy and creative thinking. Explosive growth starts at the ground-level, apply today!
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Manufacturing or a Quality function, within the Cosmetic, Dietary and/or Drug environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Experience with electronic document control systems is desirable (Master Control).
- Strong organizational, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with development and maintenance of documentation systems is required
- Knowledge of cGMP/GDP requirements and current FDA enforcement issues are required
- Ability to interface with managers and employees at all levels of the organization
- Understanding or experience of working in a regulated industry
- Responsible for the overall coordination of controlled documentation within the company through the QMS
- Responsible for clerical duties including scanning and maintaining documentation for the site using quality management software
- Become subject matter experts through the development of documents (Procedures, Work Instructions, Instructor Lead Training, On the Job Training.)
- Ensure quality assurance Metrics defined by the Management Team are tracked and reported Monthly.
- Review documentation for accuracy and completeness according to cGMP to ensure proper release.
Level of education
Associate's Degree/Equivalent Work Experience (2+ years)