The position is combination of Digital Design & Front-End Development with the responsibility of taking all design efforts from
concept to delivery. Agency projects range from custom landing pages & email campaigns to event branding. Individual must be able
to multi-task, collaborate with team members, meet tight deadlines, and design within brand guidelines.
• Develop and execute creative concepts across multiple digital platforms
• Maintain & enhance client websites through landing pages and other website elements
• Design email marketing campaigns that coincide with client focuses
• Participate in collaborative design exchange to brainstorm ideas, share feedback, and create solutions for the greater good
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic/web design required
• Strong skills with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver & InDesign
• Fluency with current HTML5/CSS3 coding standards (Bootstrap & Flexbox) & proficiency with responsive design
• Fluency with current email coding standards (Table/Tr/Td)
• Ability to self-manage projects, multi-task, and meet hard deadlines
• 1-2 Years of agency or equivalent experience preferred
While we offer all the perks of working at a maturing start-up, we’re backed by a large, well-established organization offering generous
benefits including: Fidelity 401(k) with 15% Company Match, Blue Cross Blue Shield Health & Dental Insurance Plan, Opportunity for Work-at-Home Shifts.