PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU HAVE INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICES INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE - This is a remote / virtual job working from home. Prefer you reside in Phoenix metro area.
The On-boarding Team Associate provides back-office support to financial advisors. This is an operations service position that involves working with internal team memberes, advisors and their staff, and custodians on a wide range of responsibilities.
Examples of day-to-day responsibilities include: preparing custodian and RIA firm paperwork for client accounts, compiling data for accounts and clients from advisors and other sources, using Smartsheet and Excel to prepare paperwork and enter data in systems, processing new account applications, account transfers, account updates, cash distributions, following up on and resolving NIGO alerts, contributing to various online meetings with advisors and team members. The associate is responsible for ensuring advisors receive excellent support and service during their on-boarding to the firm. The associate will be involved in providing support to advisors who utilize financial planning software, interfacing with planning software and other vendors to ensure advisors and firm receive excellent support, and working with advisors in developing planning related services in their practices.
As an On-boarding Associate, you will have the opportunity to work with talented and experienced service, technical and operational team members to support the success of high growth financial advisors throughout the country. The position is team-based with a high level of on-going collaboration, interaction, and communication.
On-boarding Team Associate Requirements:
- Must reside in the Phoenix, AZ metropolitan area
- Must be willing to work from home and be comfortable working in a remote, online environment
- Must have prior experience working in financial services at either an RIA, custodian or broker/dealer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- A professional phone presence
- Comfortable/proficient using current industry technologies
- Ability to see the big picture in support of firm-wide goals
- Shifts start times vary between at 7-9am MST and end at 4-6pm MST
- Custodian service team experience is a plus
- Experience working with Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, Raymond James, Merrill Lynch, Edward Jones, Vanguard, JP Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo, or Pershing is a plus
- Experience working with Excel, Smartsheet and SalesForce is a plus
- General knowledge about RIA/SEC compliance and regulations is a plus
Dynamic Advisor Solutions
Why Work Here?Dynamic Advisor Solutions provides services to professionally operated investment advisory practices of investment advisor representatives and third-party registered investment advisors. Services include an integrated technology platform to efficiently operate their advisory practices, back and middle office administration staffed by highly experienced industry professionals, a range of investment management solutions, compliance support and related services, client account aggregation and consolidated reporting through an online portal, and the ability to service clients utilizing various asset custodians. Advisory services offered through Dynamic Wealth Advisors.
Remote working environment with fast growing company with many opportunities for growth.