Dynaflow, Inc. an innovative technology development company is currently looking for a technical person to complement our team. This is an engaging and challenging position that requires diverse skills and abilities to work closely with Dynaflow scientists and engineers, in:
· Testing and maintenance of flow loops, machinery, and equipment
· Building and operating prototypes and experimental designs
· Use and implementation of electronics, PC-based instrumentation, and data acquisition systems
· Measurement and recording of pressures, flow rates, temperatures, velocities, …etc.
· Use of photography and high-speed videography
The candidate should have hands on experience with pumps and plumbing and should be familiar with light machining. Experience with electrical and electronics is a plus.
The candidates should also be dynamic, accurate, organized, have an excellent attention to detail and have the capability of showing initiative in problem solving and troubleshooting.
Dynaflow, Inc. values employees who are creative, dynamic, enjoy team work, and are committed to grow with the company. Dynaflow, Inc. offers excellent benefits including a SEP (401K) plan, health insurance, sick time, vacation, and tuition reimbursement.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.