IT Senior Manager, Global
- Expired: November 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The BC&E Group is a world-renowned producer of oligomers, adhesives, coatings, dispensing systems, and curing equipment. Where our competitors supply products, our company teams up with customers and commits to developing solutions that help customers lower costs, improve efficiencies, and increase their profitability. This focus on customer partnership has led us to become where we are today: a rapidly expanding force within our industry, with a comprehensive product portfolio, extraordinary employees, and a bright future based on creating quality offerings with a dedication to business growth.
We seek a results-focused, innovative, customer-centric well-qualified individual to join our talented team as an IT Senior Manager, Global. Based out of our Torrington Connecticut location/remote hybrid, you will be expected to support business operations, customers, and partners across global entities by managing the lifecycles of IT operations, programs, and projects. You will also lead and mentor the Projects Team, and manage service delivery and third-party suppliers to ensure the stability of digital solutions in-line with budget and service levels.
You will further:
- Champion digital optimization strategies by executing transition and change management plans, managing communications and project deliverables, and building repeatable process playbooks
- Develop a responsive, quality-oriented, customer-centric Projects Team by removing work roadblocks, assigning responsibilities and accountabilities; and engaging, training, and empowering employees
- Manage project deliverables by balancing project scope against time, budget, and value, managing risks; and championing ongoing process improvement initiatives
- Develop and manage IT operational efficiencies by managing incident resolution, focusing on continuous improvement and managing service delivery, agreements, and outcomes
- Manage IT Operations budgeting and costs by obtaining regional leadership approvals that fund IT support and initiatives, and by best cost optimization and savings practices
- Build and verify companywide compliance with Dymax IT security systems by maintaining IT best practices and SOPs; ensuring standards are met, and proactively managing exceptions and deviations
You should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- ERP application support experience, JDE-E1 especially helpful
- 8+ years' experience managing complex, global, and multidisciplinary projects
- 8+ years IT operations experience in both Applications and Infrastructure maintenance
- Strong IT operational experience in distribution, manufacturing, or related business
- Strong experience leveraging managed services and global vendor management
- Self-motivated, energetic performer with solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and possess close attention to detail
!!!Benefits Start on Day One!!!
- Dymax offers its employees attractive salaries
- Personal growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits packages that include
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Generous Paid Time Off and Public Holidays
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Free uniforms and footwear
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Resources
Salary Range: $124,000 - $154,000
Dymax takes the compensation of its employees very seriously and considers several factors when determining the total compensation package including but not limited to location, market range, skills, knowledge, experience, and abilities. The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Dymax salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range. The range listed is just one component of Dymax's total compensation packages for employees.
TechnologyView all jobs at Dymax Corporation
Get fresh BCS Group jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.