East Coast Inside Sales
- Posted: August 10, 2022
- $32 to $40 Hourly
Dymax is a world-renowned producer of oligomers, adhesives, coatings, dispensing systems, and curing equipment. Where our competitors supply products, our company teams up with customers and commits to developing solutions that help customers lower costs, improve efficiencies, and increase their profitability. This focus on customer partnership has led us to become where we are today: a rapidly expanding force within our industry, with a comprehensive product portfolio, extraordinary employees, and a bright future based on creating quality offerings with a dedication to business growth.
We seek a results-focused, innovative, customer-centric well-qualified individual to join our talented team as a Technical Sales Engineer. In this remote opportunity, you will be expected to continuously grow revenue and market share by qualifying and assigning leads to Territory Managers (TMs) and Distributors, evaluating customers' needs, providing tech support and solutions, analyzing current customers sales tendencies, prospecting for new customers, closing business, and developing accounts using Value Added Selling practices that meet or exceed sales targets.
In addition, you will:
- Develop and sustain sales opportunities by - under the guidance of the TMs - searching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting and prospecting new accounts; building rapport with customers, and validating and managing opportunities generated by telephone, and web and email inquiries.
- Research customers and accounts by analyzing potential customers, assessing their tier rating, managing accounts, and determining which accounts require direct assistance and development by the TM.
- Qualify customer inquiries for chemistry compatibility and business potential by providing timely responses to inquiries then facilitating a warm handoff to business partner, Application Engineer, Customer Support, or Territory Managers
- Provide sales support by researching and interpreting technical requirements, and providing information, explanations, and solutions to all transactional parties.
- Maintain and manage awareness of markets, competitors, and trends by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities, and capturing voice-of-customer data points
- BS/BA degree in a related field of study strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience of B2B inside or outside sales experience, or application engineering experience in a technical industry
- 2+ years SalesForce experience or equivalent CRM preferred
- 2+ years customer facing experience required
- Experience in the adhesives, coatings or specialty materials industries preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Windows-based software essential
- Experience using ERM, particularly JD Edwards E1 highly preferred
The ideal candidate would be located on the East Coast; and regularly available 8 AM - 5 PM Eastern Time
Travel demands: Up to 10%
Benefits Start Day 1!!!
- Dymax offers its employees attractive salaries
- Personal growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits packages that include
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Generous Paid Time Off and Public Holidays
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Free uniforms and footwear
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Resources
Salary Range: $32.00 - $40 per hour
Dymax takes the compensation of its employees very seriously and considers several factors when determining the total compensation package including but not limited to location, market range, skills, knowledge, experience, and abilities. The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Dymax salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range. The range listed is just one component of Dymax's total compensation packages for employees.
BusinessView all jobs at Dymax