Practice Services & Research Analyst
Dykema Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dykema Gossett PLLC, a leading national law firm, is recruiting for a Practice Services and Research Analyst to assist in working with practice-specific team leadership to facilitate the effective use of practice technology to support practice group strategic objectives. The focus of this position is on enhancing our client service by supporting the implementation and use of meaningful practice technologies and solutions that improve our efficiencies and client service. This position reports to the firm's Director, Research and Practice Services. The position is open in any of our office locations in California, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Texas or D.C.
- Assist in the identification and vetting of practice technologies and innovations and provide findings to the business. Facilitate the implementation of innovation initiatives and related practice technology utilized by practitioners, including contract analysis software, document automation tools, e-signature software, client collaboration tools and transaction management solutions.
- Evaluate and pilot legal technology, including emerging artificial intelligence applications.
- Work with lawyers and legal teams to ensure user adoption of practice solutions and technologies.
- Participate in the ongoing development and implementation of improved processes and procedures.
- Assist with training for lawyers and legal teams on practice technology and solutions.
- Provide backup to the Legal Information Services team for legal and intelligence research in all Dykema offices.
- Participate in expanding and/or improving research services, procedures and practices.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports of work performed, trainings, and other relevant reports as requested by the Director of Legal Information Services.
- Participate in meetings with attorneys to assess needs for research services and tools.
- Participate in team meetings, vendor meetings and Practice Group trainings and meetings requested or delegated by the Director.
- Assist with automation system development, design, procedures and standards.
- Perform additional practice service functions and tasks as requested or delegated by the Director of Legal Information Services.
- Postgraduate degree such as JD, MLS, or MLIS from an accredited school preferred.
- One to three years’ experience with practice technologies and/or research solutions in a legal or corporate environment required.
- Project management, process improvement, and/or knowledge management experience is a plus.
- Experience with practice technologies such as document automation tools, e-signature software, client collaboration tools and transaction management solutions is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized and a team player with excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
Frequent, regularly scheduled travel to other offices is required.
DykemaWhy Work Here?
Dykema offers an excellent salary and benefits package, including transportation assistance.
Dykema Gossett PLLC, a leading national law firm, serves clients around the world from our 13 strategically situated offices in Michigan, Illinois, Washington, D.C., Texas, California, and Minnesota. Unparalleled client service is at the heart of our approach to the practice of law. We hire the best and the brightest talents and instill in all a commitment to our clients’ satisfaction and the achievement of their business and legal goals. Dykema is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is a proud equal opportunity employer.