Dykema Gossett PLLC, a leading national law firm, has an opening in Lansing, MI, for an Administrative Support Assistant to provide coverage for staff. Assistant will help with document production, maintenance and organization of documents and files, open client files in accordance with established guidelines, handle certain walking errands and court filings, perform additional clerical duties at the direction of the Office Administrator and act as backup to other staff positions.
- Two years of post high school education.
- Two to three years of related work experience in a legal environment, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofreading, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Possess high level of organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with Administrative Assistants and with minimal supervision.
- Type +55 wpm preferred.