Team D & M, The Illinois Hammer, is looking for a high energy player to work in a fast paced, team oriented office, focused on collaboration, service, communication and opportunity. We are looking for an Assistant Bookkeeeper.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple ongoing projects
- High School graduate or higher
- 1 year minimum bookkeeping experience
- Managing accounts payables
- Assisting with account reconciliation
- Processing checks for deposit
- Creating client distribution statements
Benefits: Team D&M offers competitive pay, 401k, profit sharing and health insurance premium supplements. Our office is a warm welcoming place where teamwork, and professional growth are encouraged and rewarded. We know that there is more to being a team than working together so we dedicate time and resources to supporting local charitable causes, firm outings and friendly competition events.