DC - Architectural Design Staff
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dwell Design Studio is seeking solid people: easy to work with, fun to be around, and void of pretension. Sound different? Just wait until you work with us.
The full-time Architectural Staff position is a key component within the overall design document team. The right candidate will be self-directed, motivated, and competent in a variety of roles including out-of-the-box creative thinking, client interfacing, construction documentation, and construction administration. The position will be responsible for engaging with teams in delivering services to creatively solve problems. Motivated team members have excellent design and communication skills, proficiency in Revit, ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail, possess a high level of professionalism, and are integral team players with a “can do” attitude.
Dwell's award-winning architectural and interiors team works with both housing and retail developers, including some of the nation’s largest Real Estate Investment Trusts, in designing high density, mixed-use, and urban infill projects. Our experience spans many states from Arizona to South Florida, up through DC, Virginia, and Maryland, and into New York and Connecticut. We have been awarded as one of the Best Places to Work for several years and are currently searching for skilled individuals who are interested in joining our energetic, entrepreneurial team.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Have a positive attitude with a sense of humor
- Excellent time management, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through ability
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding and preparation of design projects through all phases of development
- Proficient in Revit or similar design applications
- Prefer 1-4 years of design experience and working towards an architectural license
- Professional degree from an accredited college or university
Hours and Benefits / Pay:
- Paid Leave - health, vacation, and holiday
- Paid Medical/Dental Insurance coverage
- Contributory 401(k) Retirement plan with matching funds
- Life Insurance
- Paid parking
- Opportunity for advancement within the firm
- Salary and bonus range are commensurate with experience
Dwell Design Studio
ConstructionView all jobs at Dwell Design Studio