We’re looking for an exceptional service manager to lead our team of talented technicians. As a service manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to maximize capacity, efficiency and profitability. You will manage staff and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality service calls, every time. By working closely with dispatch, you will match the right technician to every job, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Integrate sales strategies across other departments to drive profitable results.
- Show technicians how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Understand sales criteria and hold your team accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Monitor performance of field technicians and advise them on how to improve.
- Manage team schedule to meet ongoing customer demand and seasonal spikes.
- Review and approve invoices, time cards, and options.
- Serve as a technical back-up for field technicians when necessary.
· Proven track record in service.
· Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
· Good presentation skills; able to convey confident and decisive messages.
· Multi-tasker who enjoys working in the field with diverse teams on varied projects.
· Detail oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
· Top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in self and others.
· Passionate about Dutton Plumbing and loves the brand.
· High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
· Strong desires to motivate technicians to be better tomorrow than they are today.
· IT competent, previous experience with Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
· Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
· Technical aptitude with knowledge of local codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
· Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
Dutton Plumbing has an excellent benefits program including paid time off, medical, dental vision, life insurance and 401(k) matching. We offer a family culture where our employees enjoy coming to work.
We not only have a warehouse with Barnett (a division of Home Depot) on site so our trucks can leave our parking lot each day fully stocked, we also have a batting cage, ping pong, foosball and much more to keep our employees happy.
Compensation depends on experience