Shift: 1st- 7:00am-3:10pm
Our Material Handlers keep Dutchland moving!! You load and unload raw materials and finished product. In addition you keep our work cells stocked with everything they need to keep the product going out the door. You are an integral part of our production process from beginning to end.
What is in the job..
- Perform job in a safe manner, putting safety first.
- Assist with maintaining production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory, delivering production materials and supplies to the work cells, and staging finished product for shipping
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product
- Maintains material-handling equipment and safety by completing pre-use inspection paperwork
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing material and supplies in stock and recording location of inventory in our ERP system
- We will certify you; forklift experience preferred but we will train
- General manufacturing experience required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Excellent communication skill; will work with a diverse group of production employees
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Healthcare, vision and dental
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off including 11 paid holidays