Dutchie is the cannabis industry’s leading and fastest growing e-commerce provider, powering online ordering for the top dispensaries throughout the United States. We’re a product-focused company that’s created a best-in-class experience for cannabis dispensaries and shoppers. Based out of Bend, Oregon, we’re venture funded by Casa Verde Capital, one of the leading Cannabis-focused VC's, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant, and other notable angel investors. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a company experiencing hyper-growth!!
You will be responsible for monitoring orders live time, to confirm our clients have received, confirmed, fulfilled and closed all orders in a timely manner. You'll also be monitoring and responding to live chat requests from both clients and customers as well as answering incoming toll-free calls.
• Very comfortable using various software platforms.
• A people person! Ability to handle customers/clients of all kinds.
• You take pride in customer support and the value it brings a company.
• Self-starter - you're proactive and are able to light your own fire.
• Adaptive- you understand each client is different, and you are able to mold your support on the fly.
• Great communication skills.
• Excellent writing skills - you take pride in your written word, and rarely make grammatical or spelling errors.
• Solid understanding of cannabis products, and a strong appreciation for the cannabis space.