Technical Writer (IT)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dutch Ridge Consulting Group, LLC (DRCG) is an ISO 9001:2015, Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Certified Veteran Enterprise (CVE), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). DRCG provides technical support staff at ten locations throughout the United States with corporate offices in Beaver, Pennsylvania and Ashburn, Virginia. DRCG offers expertise in Systems Integration (SI), Information Technology (IT) solutioning, Service Desk Management, Data processing and management, Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Requirements Engineering, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance (IA), hardware and software engineering services and Business Consulting Services. Established in 2016, DRCG holds a TS facility clearance, is 100% US owned, and has over 50 employees (97% hold a Secret clearance or higher). DRCG optimizes client investments by leveraging expertise to better manage the growth and transformation of existing IT environments.Description
The Technical Writer shall develop written information about computing systems that aid in their development, use, and support. Outputs include a range of documents such as technical specifications and operations manuals to be read and utilized by both technical and non-technical personnel across all departments. The Technical writer will be an active team player, working closely with the project manager, business analyst, software engineers, hardware engineers, network engineers, and other members of the project team. The Technical Writer is responsible for the documentation of technical processes and procedures, maintaining project documentation, and producing technical training materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Shall maintain records and files of work and revisions; make edits to documentation, standardize the documentation and/or make changes to material prepared by other writers or program personnel.
- Shall plan, design, research, write, and edit a range of formal document work products, including technical specifications, data dictionaries, user guides, user manuals, training materials, user policy, and proposals for both print and electronic media.
- Shall manage assigned daily project functions and client interactions to include feedback and changes from client interactions.
- Top Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years of Technical Writing experience. Extensive writing skills regarding IT systems and IT architecture.
- Ability to make IT presentations.
- Strong MS Office Suite application skills (MS Visio, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint.
Pocatello, ID 83201
This position is onsite and there is a remote work option available.
DRCG, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other criteria the consideration of which is made impermissible by applicable law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Dutch Ridge Consulting Group
EducationView all jobs at Dutch Ridge Consulting Group