Customer Support Professional
- Expired: April 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dutch Ridge Consulting Group, LLC (DRCG) is an ISO 9001:2015, Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Certified Veteran Enterprise (CVE), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). DRCG provides technical support staff at ten locations throughout the United States with corporate offices in Beaver, Pennsylvania and Ashburn, Virginia. DRCG offers expertise in Systems Integration (SI), Information Technology (IT) solutioning, Program Management, Risk Management, Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Requirements Engineering, Workflow Solutioning, and Business Consulting Services. Established in 2016, DRCG holds a TS facility clearance, is 100% US owned, and has over 50 employees (97% hold a Secret clearance or higher). DRCG optimizes client investments by leveraging expertise to better manage the growth and transformation of existing IT environments.
DRCG is proud to be a member of the team supporting Bluestone, a new enterprise-level initiative to modernize DEA's IT systems and networks, enhancing security, usability, and accessibility to more effectively and efficiently support mission requirements. Bluestone will deliver an enterprise-level capability consisting of an integrated organization, innovation, business analysis, development, operations, engineering services, solution architecting, software/ hardware release management & maintenance services, new cloud-based solutions, and next generation network options.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Customer Support Professional (CSP) will provide Tier 2 Level Field Support to DEA personnel located throughout the world to support Networks. The CSPs workload is tracked through DEAs enterprise ticketing software. Tickets are tracked and measured daily for Mean Time to Resolution/Repair (MTTR), Ticket Audit Updates, Aged Tickets and Open/Closed Counts.
- Promptly respond to IT-related incidents and service requests; troubleshooting utilizing IT Best Practices to resolve end-user problems via both desk side and remote capabilities.
- Promptly respond to and assist the Enterprise Network Operations Center (ENOC) with related incidents as assigned.
- Perform smart hands for installation of servers, routers, switches, UPSs, laptops, workstations, monitors, VIOP Phones, KVMs, Taclanes, amongst peripherals.
- Assist with a variety of software installation/upgrades and troubleshooting of DEA applications ranging from Web Applications to Office Automation to Operating Systems.
- Perform as the system administrator of Windows Servers.
- Perform site survey, site build out, move, and customer relocation efforts.
- Provide excellent written and oral communication with customers and peers.
- Provide Weekly Status Reports to Contract Management.
- Assist with the IT-related task during Disaster Recovery Process.
- Maintain operability of the Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).
- Provide technical assistance for relocations and moves.
- Staging and removing end user workstations and associated equipment.
- Prepare equipment for transport and shipping.
- Prepares and maintains site documentation, site notes and drawings.
- For Classified Systems Only - Installing, terminating and running cabling (CAT5 and FIBER OPTIC Cabling) - All sites overseas are 100% fiber connection
- Work closely with external vendors to resolve defective equipment.
- Travel to Remote sites when hands on interaction is required.
- Prepare Travel Authorization Requests (TAR) and submit Post Trip Reports.
- US Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance (or ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance)
- Ability to obtain and pass a DEA Suitability Clearance
- 3 to 8 years relevant IT experience / education (or combination of both)
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows environments and Microsoft software
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving Tier 2 hardware and software problems
- Ability to Lift 50 lbs and climb 8 foot ladders
- Bachelor's degree is an asset
- ITIL Foundations v4
Merrifield, VA 22116
This position is part-time remote.
DRCG, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other criteria the consideration of which is made impermissible by applicable law.
Dutch Ridge Consulting Group
BusinessView all jobs at Dutch Ridge Consulting Group