Customer Support Administrator (Senior)
- Posted: over a month ago
Dutch Ridge Consulting Group, LLC (DRCG) is an ISO 9001:2015, Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Certified Veteran Enterprise (CVE), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). DRCG provides technical support staff at ten locations throughout the United States with corporate offices in Beaver, Pennsylvania and Ashburn, Virginia. DRCG offers expertise in Systems Integration (SI), Information Technology (IT) solutioning, Program Management, Risk Management, Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Requirements Engineering, Workflow Solutioning, and Business Consulting Services. Established in 2016, DRCG holds a TS facility clearance, is 100% US owned, and has over 50 employees (97% hold a Secret clearance or higher). DRCG optimizes client investments by leveraging expertise to better manage the growth and transformation of existing IT environments.Description
DRCG is proud to be a member of the team supporting Bluestone, a new enterprise-level initiative to modernize DEA's IT systems and networks, enhancing security, usability, and accessibility to more effectively and efficiently support mission requirements. Bluestone will deliver an enterprise-level capability consisting of an integrated organization, innovation, business analysis, development, operations, engineering services, solution architecting, software/ hardware release management & maintenance services, new cloud-based solutions, and next generation network options.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding support to DEA users.
- Deliver desk-side support to users.
- Support regularly scheduled backups, network storage allocation, and preventative maintenance.
- Support Microsoft Windows environments, repair/replace system peripherals, and maintain configuration management data and documentation.
- Install software patches, updates, and upgrades.
- Maintain operability of the UPS.
- Troubleshoot and resolve communications equipment problems, network hardware and software problems.
- Monitor network traffic and optimize network performance.
- Maintain remote user assistance capabilities, internet connectivity for standalone workstations and provide technical assistance to relocations and moves.
- Create, update, and track service call requests.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Secret Clearance.
Dallas, TX 75001
This position is fully onsite and there is no remote work option available.
DRCG, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other criteria the consideration of which is made impermissible by applicable law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Dutch Ridge Consulting Group
TechnologyView all jobs at Dutch Ridge Consulting Group