System Administrator/Business Analyst
Department: Administration – Information Technology
Employment Status: Full Time - Salaried Position.
To ensure that all systems, integrations, and EDI transactions are operating smoothly and efficiently. This role also includes an opportunity to serve as an internal Business Analyst by participating in technology projects from inception through deployment, in order to ensure that current and future data and software requirements are met to provide accurate decision support throughout the organization. As part of the Business Analyst role, this position will be involved with the implementation and oversight of business intelligence and reporting solutions for all key user groups including sales, operations, and management.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the day-to-day operation of existing technology solutions including Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Business Central), Power BI, EDI, and other integrated solutions.
- Support internal users in the daily use of existing solutions, troubleshoot issues, and work with users to recommend solutions and assess future needs for Dutch Farms and related affiliates.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new custom technology solutions.
- Create both standardized and custom business intelligence views and reports in an on-going effort to provide visibility to activities throughout the organization.
- Conduct quantitative product and sales analysis and effectively communicate these results and recommendations to the executive management team.
Preferred Experience and Requirements:
- 4-year degree or equivalent in business or related field
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Possess ability to maintain complex computer applications and programs that perform analysis, organize data and create reports from various sources
- 3+ years' experience Dynamics NAV
- Experience with Lanham EDI or other EDI software solutions, including knowledge of EDI mapping, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with data analysis and report creation using Microsoft Power BI or other similar business intelligence solution.
- Understanding of development concepts, change control, and software testing.
- Ability to work well both as a team member on projects as well as independently on support or maintenance tasks.