Department: Office – Purchasing
Reports to: Purchasing Department Category Manager
Employment Status: Full Time – Salary wage would equal the experience of the applicant.
Primary Job Responsibilities: Performs functions by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities:
Replenish inventory using purchasing/inventory management procedures and systems.
- Achieve targeted customer service level rates by monitoring, identifying, reacting to, communicating, and solving potential issues.
- Accomplish budgeted inventory levels, utilizing system tools to analyze and react to trends. Work with team-members to achieve established goals.
- Maintain ordering parameters, accurate manufacturer, and item information. Consistently validate forecasting and item information to ensure synchronization of customer and vendor systems.
- Collaborate with manufacturers, internal department, and support staff to accomplish both team and company goals.
- Interact with sales staff to communicate successes and resolve issues.
- Work with the warehouse group on inbound order issues, returns, vendor recalls, and prioritization of loads.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Coordinate and verify incoming receiving and billing on purchased product.
- Verify and invoice direct ship and other outgoing product
- Microsoft Office experience with Outlook and a strong knowledge of Excel.
- Customer service orientated. Demonstrates ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a positive and clear manner with customers to resolve matters related to accounts and in English.
- Is able to read and interpret the aspects of customer accounts within the Company software after initial training.
- Is able and proficient at using a 10 key pad individually or on the computer.
- Must be able to push, pull, lift and rotate. PDL (Physical Demand Limit) generally is at 30 – 40 lbs with occasional PDL at 50 lbs.
- Works well in a team environment including able to work with a diverse group of people from all aspects of the Dutch Farms business.
- Works with a minimal amount of supervision and is a productive member of his/her department by adhering to all Dutch Farms, Inc. policies.
- Bachelor's degree or at minimum 2 year equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Sound statistical acumen, interpretation and analytical ability.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.