- Expired: March 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Durr Group is one of the world's leading mechanical and plant engineering firms with outstanding expertise in automation and digitization/Industry 4.0. Products, systems, and services offered by the Group enable highly efficient manufacturing processes in different industries. Durr supplies not only the automotive industry but also other sectors such as the mechanical engineering, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, and the woodworking industry.
The Durr Group operates in the market with five divisions:
- Paint and Final Assembly Systems: Paint shops and final assembly systems for the automotive industry
- Application Technology:Robot technology for the automated application of paint, sealants and adhesives
- Clean Technology Systems: Exhaust-air purification systems and energy efficiency technology
- Measuring and Process Systems: Balancing as well as assembly, testing and filling technology
- Woodworking Machinery and Systems:Machinery and equipment for the woodworking the industry
This is a key position for communication and organization of technical and financial information that flows through the Sales and R&D department. The position requires a highly professional, organized, and multi-tasking individual with a "team player" attitude in dealing with customers and fellow employees. Additionally, this person functions as a lead for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain organization of the Sales and Research & Development office
- Schedule meetings and organize calendars for the Director of Sales and department employees
- Review and verify all department expense reports and timesheets for accuracy and completeness
- Coordinate department travel requests and vacation schedules
- Maintain all department conference rooms and equipment
- Work with Marketing to ensure all new forms, procedures, presentations, etc. conform to Drr standards
- Type letters and produce presentations
- Assist with the filing of project and confidential information
- Assist with presentations, charts, emails and meeting minutes
- Organize customer lunches and events
- Assist with minor IT support issues as needed
- Fill in for switchboard coverage as needed
- Maintain communication and contact records of employees and customers
- Handle all incoming telephone calls for the Sales and R&D staff.
- Greet customers and prepare conference rooms as required.
- Maintain Marketing / Promotional item inventory
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- Associates Degree preferred
- Two or more years of experience as a department Administrative Assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Good organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality when required
- Ability to make disciplined decisions based on facts and lessons learned
- Adaptable to change in a learning environment
- Self-starter capable of executing assigned tasks and solving problems in a diplomatic and professional manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software such as Adobe / Photoshop / Acrobat
- Experience with CRM strongly preferred
- Experience with SAP preferred
Durr Systems, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We maintain a drug-free work place and perform pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
Note to all Staffing Agencies: Durr has a team of dedicated Human Resources professionals who are responsible for all hiring needs. Our practice is to partner and work with our approved vendors on an as needed basis. We do not accept resumes from agencies that are not on our preferred vendor list and have not signed our Recruiting and Permanent Placement Contract. Any resumes submitted from unapproved vendors will be considered unsolicited, and Durr will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Durr Systems Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Durr Systems Inc