Perform HVAC services and repairs for Southern HVAC (Duron Smith A/C & Heat) customers.
Essential Functions (Include but are not limited to):
- Troubleshooting, repairing and servicing HVAC equipment.
- Communicate with customers to resolve or repair any customer issues or problems.
- Complete all invoices, warranty forms, and time sheets essential for each service call.
- Maintain tools, parts, and vehicle in a clean and organized matter.
- Performing work in tight spaces, including work in extreme heat (attics)
- Represent Southern HVAC (Duron Smith A/C & Heat) in a professional manner at all times.
- Technicians must be on time every day.
- Must exhibit professional appearance and wear Southern HVAC (Duron Smith A/C & Heat) uniforms at all times.
- Inspect and Maintain clean Southern HVAC (Duron Smith A/C & Heat) vehicles, interior and exterior.
- Complete shop day task correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Imperative to follow through service calls until customer is satisfied and problem is resolved.
- Work requires, lifting, squatting, climbing and bending.
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible residential HVAC service/diagnostic experience is required
- EPA Certification Required
- Valid driver’s license Required
- Ability to operate a mobile tablet/phone
- HVAC sales experience is preferred
- Ability to work evenings and weekends is required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. is required
- Must have all tools (basic hand-tools) necessary to complete jobs
For the right candidate, we are proud to offer the following benefits:
· Competitive Salary
· Comprehensive Benefits Package including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
· Supplemental Insurance – Accident, Critical illness, etc.
· Long Term and Short-Term Disability
· Flexible Spending Account options
· Paid Personal Time Off and Paid Holidays per year
· Life insurance options for you and your family
· Strong 401k and more