Quality Assurance Tech Rep / Roofing Inspector - Omaha, NE
Duro-Last Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duro-Last Roofing has an opening for a Quality Assurance Technical Representative / Roofing Inspector in the Omaha, Nebraska area. This is a full-time, year-round, salaried position with excellent benefits and growth potential.
- Physically inspect roof installations for quality and workmanship.
- Issue the roof warranty in accordance with the Duro-Last specifications.
- Make repairs to Duro-Last roofs.
- Conduct on-site training classes and offer guidance to contractors in proper roof installation.
- Provide support to Duro-Last contractors and sales reps in territory.
- Schedule inspections and repairs and prepare reports for warranties.
- This is a physically challenging position that requires bending, lifting, pulling, pushing, climbing, etc.
- Two to four years of experience in commercial low slope roofing is highly desirable.
- Two to four years previous experience in construction, quality assurance, and roof inspections is highly desirable.
- Individual must be equipped with strong motivation, organization, time management, documentation, and communication skills (both orally and written).
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Demonstration of strong work ethics (punctual, dependable, and trustworthy) is necessary.
- The ability to utilize common sense and skills in completing responsibilities and operating equipment conforming to company production, personnel, and safety procedures is needed.
- The ability to read and comprehend roofing specifications.
- Must be able to communicate and handle conflict in a professional manner.
- Must have a good driving record
- Must be willing to do extensive regional travel
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to pass a physical agility test.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive benefit program that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Prescription drug program
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Paid vacation
- 8 ½ paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Company vehicle and expense account provided
TechnologyView all jobs at Duro-Last