- Regular duties include manage existing client relationship; scheduling, order processing, reporting, returns management; light bookkeeping using QB, and other job-related functions
- Attention to detail, reliability, and follow-through is importance. Need to be flexible and thrive on adapting to a changing and evolving marketplace.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel required. Microsoft Outlook and Word skills required. 1-3 years’ experience / internship in related tasks.
- Hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Agreeable to take online evaluations, drug screen, background
- After 3-month probationary period, company pays 100% health, dental, short- and long-term disability and life insurance. Paid time off also available after 6-month probationary period. 401K with company match eligible after 1 year.