Caster - $1200 Sign On Bonus
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Durex Industries is a manufacturer of precision thermal components for wafer fab equipment that supports worldwide demand for semiconductors used in all cutting-edge phones, electronic equipment, electric and self-driving vehicles, and medical equipment.
Durex Industries has an immediate opportunity for Casters on 1st or 2nd shift in our foundry operation. This operation is critical to the precision heated components required by our Fortune 500 customers.
Casters are a highly valued position in our aluminum casting process. This position performs a variety of skilled functions with the opportunity to advance in the trade very quickly through personal performance. We are eager to train individuals seeking to gain new trade skills.
Responsibilities of the Caster Operator include:
· Prepare & preheat permanent/sand molds
· Prepare and preheat elements
· Install elements in molds
· Pour aluminum into permanent/sand molds
· Spray and/or pour permanent molds as instructed
· Cut risers and gates as required
· Clean, fill and maintain melting furnace
· Clean and organize work station on a daily basis
Qualifications and Skills
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Ability to read scales, rulers and blueprints
· Experience reading and understanding digital thermometers
· Experience using hand tools (pliers, wrenches, hammers and chisels)
· Work fairly independently or under minimal supervision of the Team Lead
· Safety/quality minded
· Good work ethic
· Organized and detail oriented
· Ability to effectively communicate to employees, supervisors and management
· Forklift experience a plus
· Takes responsibilities for own actions including the impact of own decisions on others.
· Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
*Individuals hired to work 2nd shift will train on 1st shift for a minimum of four weeks.
Durex Industries offers: Sign on Bonus, Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, Flexible Spending, Vacation, Holidays, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Short-term Disability, Life Insurance, Referral Bonus and Employee Assistance Program
$1,200 sign on bonus. Speak to our recruiter for further details.
Durex Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Over the years, we have grown to meet each new challenge in the market through innovative product development, continuous process improvements, and a commitment to high quality standards.
Founded in 1980, Durex Industries has positioned itself as a leader in the design and manufacture of high quality electric industrial heaters, temperature sensors, temperature controls and process systems. Over the years, we have grown to meet each new challenge in the market through innovative product development, continuous process improvements, and a commitment to high quality standards.
190 detroit st cary il 600013Cary, IL