We are currently looking for an intelligent and analytical individual to join our Marketing Team as a PPC\SEO Specialist. This position will manage paid and search display campaigns throughout our AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook campaigns. This person will also support SEO efforts by helping to implement SEO best practices and strategies while tracking, optimizing and increasing desired rankings and organic traffic.
As our SEO/PPC Specialist , you'll work with the Director of marketing to implement, optimize and report on digital marketing strategies for our business. You’ll produce positive results in month-to-month metrics and drive digital media spend to support growth in leads and conversion.
- Manage SEM campaigns based on critical KPI's such as CTR, CPC, and specific ROI metrics, manage bids and budgets, test and optimize keywords and creative; maintain forecasts and goal metric tracking
- Drive demand in market and from SEO/SEM; Pay-per-click; Re-targeting
- Implement successful bidding strategies and create, categorize and refine Adword keyword lists using metrics and data to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to website.
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improving the campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, performance and competitive intelligence analysis with organization.
- Analyze and translate data from web analytics into actionable plans/recommendations
- Conceptualize, define and initiate marketing tests (A/B, multivariate, keyword bids, ad copy, and landing pages) in order to continually improve key metrics (click, search, convert) across campaigns.
- Write compelling headlines and descriptions for paid ads according to SEM best practices
- Technical SEO experience and skills, such as scripting, data mining, and automation are a strong plus.
- Support day-to-day management of our SEO program, such as competitive analysis, data processing, data analysis and automation
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in SEO, Content Marketing, and Digital Marketing.
- Stay abreast of our ever growing product offerings and create new campaigns to effectively market them to our customer base
What we’re looking for
- Bachelors' Degree in marketing or advertising, or related field
- 5+ years PPC/SEM/SEO account management or comparable digital experience preferred.
- Proven history of managing expertly delivered, high quality performance-driven campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong tracking, analytics, and reporting skills, including Google Analytics
- Familiar with search campaign management tools, including AdWords Editor
- The ideal candidate is a reliable, ambitious, and innovative team player
- Keen aptitude for improving campaign performance using solid test & control fundamentals, data analysis, and identifying key business opportunities in the data
- Experience working with or within an organization that has multiple product lines with multiple target segments
- Proven ability to achieve results against set objectives in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Experience optimizing mobile digital marketing campaigns
- Google AdWords Certification required. If you are new to PPC, please do not apply for this position