Social Media & Communications Specialist
Durango Motor Company Durango, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This individual will work primarily with our marketing team to create organic content and collaborate on a full range of social, brand and community strategies to engage our target audience. The Social Media & Communications Specialist will be responsible for conceiving, planning, and executing creative social content, with the goals of maximizing audience engagement and building our unique brand regionally.
At Durango Motor Company, we do things a little differently than most. We focus on the guest experience and our non-commissioned sales environment offers an open and honest approach allowing us to provide the best in automotive sales, service, and collision center services. We thrive on teamwork with an emphasis on individual accountability and employee satisfaction.
- Develop, manage, and own social media and email calendars driven by data and insights to support marketing efforts.
- Engaging, building, and proactively managing a positive social media community across organic and paid experiences consistently.
- Develop and maintain brand voice, style, and processes for social engagement.
- Collaborate with internal team(s) and partners for strategic alignment and social and email campaign execution.
- Analyze, track, and measure performance against KPI's and report on monthly social campaigns.
- Contribute to PR and marketing efforts including, but not limited to, community outreach, product deadlines, event campaigns, major brand moments and collaborations.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, thought leaders, and industry professions through engaging on social - commenting, messaging, sharing consumer content.
- Stay abreast of new technology, industry trends, and platform improvements that affect digital media.
- Produce and disseminate weekly updates to the local chamber
- Plan, execute and deliver regular internal communications
Qualifications / Skills
- BA/BS in a related field such as Marketing, Communications, Journalism, PR or Advertising
- 1-3 years' experience working in social media, email, and public communications role.
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms, including their respective strengths, nuances, success metrics, and relevant demographics
- Experience working with all content formats within Facebook/Live, Instagram/Live, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn.
- Excellent, on-brand writing and customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Comfortable and confident at public speaking
- Can-do positive attitude and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Social media and community management experience building accounts with strong engagement
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask while remaining communicative
- Able to pitch and execute innovative, next level concepts quickly
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects/activities/directives simultaneously
- Experience with Sprout Social, MailChimp and other social analytics, social listening tools.
- Great Working Environment
- Career Advancement
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Discounted Recreation Center Passes
Durango Motor Company is an EOE/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.
Durango Motor Company
BusinessView all jobs at Durango Motor Company