Customer Service Sales Representative
Duran Industries Inc Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $40,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k,
The Customer Service Sales Representative will be responsible for quoting and sourcing products for customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be able to communicate by phone with vendors and customers.
- Support the Sales Reps/Sales Managers in an Administrative role.
- Assisting with order processing, and customer communication by phone & e-mail.
- Assisting with paperwork processing, providing necessary sales/account information, messaging clients on behalf of the Sales Reps, etc
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent oral and verbal communication along with basic selling skills are required
- Office/Administrative experience with sales support experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of potential customers and all levels of personnel while demonstrating patience, persistence and flexibility
- Professional customer and internal team communication skills (verbal and written communication needs to be strong)
- Ability to perform quotation and sales tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Driver’s License required
Bilingual (Spanish & English) preferred but not required
Duran Industries IncWhy Work Here?
Hours are M-F 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
BusinessView all jobs at Duran Industries Inc