Dura-Line Production Supervisor - Gainesville, TX (Night Shift)
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
At Dura-Line, we aspire to create a more connected world, because we believe every company, every community, every person deserves the chance to advance their lives through better access to high-speed broadband. We take pride in our state-of-the-art quality products and being recognized a key partner with all of the major telecommunications companies across the world. In one year, Dura-Line produced over 1.4 billion feet of digital network infrastructure. Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every time you pick up your cell phone, log into the internet, or use your i-anything, its because our HDPE pathways protect that delicate string of glass called a fiber optic cable that carries everything from precious pictures of your puppy to the latest sports scores. Your safety, health, family, work, entertainmentyour whole life; thats our connection.
Dura-Line is currently hiring for aProduction Supervisorto join the Gainesville, TX team.We need an engaging leader tosupervise the daily operations of your crew in the areas of staffing management, quality control, production, and lead your team toSUCCESS!
You will bring your proven people leadership skills tocoach, mentor and motivateyour team while determining the best practices and implementing the practices on all shifts. You will be a hands-on, boots-on-the-ground, engaging and involved leader to your team. You will lead by example and ensure to hit targets (in order of priority) in safety, quality, service, cost, and production. Yourproblem-solving skillswill be key in this role!
In this critical role, you must be able to build a team that isdedicatedandcommittedto excellence, with open communication, where all team members have a voice. You will need to have 3-5 years of management/supervisor/lead experience and have a proven track record of leading direct reports.
As aProduction Supervisor, you will need 3-5 years of production experience in manufacturing roles, having direct reports and shop floor accountability. You will need excellentmulti-tasking skillswith the ability to handle multiple projects with multiple deadlines, demonstrating an ability to prioritizing between what is urgent and what is important. You will be results-oriented, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively deliver information, whether good or bad.
What else can help you succeed in this role?
- Use your organizational and multitasking skills to oversee production.
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to complete required daily and monthly reports on attendance, machine efficiency, scrap, process improvement, etc (ERP/SAP experience s a plus!)
- Conducting daily Gemba walks, safety audits and quality checks is a huge plus!
Why work at Dura-Line?
- 401k with 6% company match (company will automatically contribute an extra 3% of your plan-eligible pay to your 401k).
- Multi-tier benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) that you can tailor for yourself and dependents which includes Employer paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, & Life Insurance
- We also offer an inclusive relocation assistance package
- Wellness Employee Assistance Program (EAP), paid parental leave, Fitness & Weight-loss Reimbursement
- Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, 11 paid company holidays, paid time off/vacation time, career development opportunities, and many other benefits in a collaborative culture that focuses on work & life balance, innovation, & teamwork.Benefits start at day one!
If you enjoy a challenge, want to make an impact, and use your materials management experience in manufacturing to lead and influence a teamWE NEED YOU!
READY TO JOIN THE WINNING TEAM?
Discover how Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every day, in the little ways and the big ones, our lives depend on clear, consistent, reliable communication. Check out our products, history, and testimonials and apply today at www.Dura-Line.com
All employees are subject to pre-employment Background Check and Drug Screening and employment is contingent upon successful clearance of both. Dura-Line is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the federal E-Verify program to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.
Join Our Team:Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work environment and provides career opportunities in a continuously growing company. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that represents our global customer base. Check out our products, history, and testimonials atwww.Dura-Line.com
Dura-Line is part of a community of companies, known asOrbia, bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Orbias business groups have a collective focus on insuring food security, reducing water scarcity, reinventing the future of cities and homes, connecting communities to data infrastructure, and expanding access to health and wellness with advanced materials. The business groups include Precision Agriculture, Building and Infrastructure, Fluor, Polymer Solutions, and Data Communications, which collectively pursue human centric solutions to global challenges.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Duraline
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?