Dura-Line Shipping Supervisor - Elyria, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Dura-Line, we aspire to create a more connected world, because we believe every company, every community, every person deserves the chance to advance their lives through better access to high-speed broadband. We take pride in our state-of-the-art quality products and being recognized a key partner with all of the major telecommunications companies across the world. In one year, Dura-Line produced over 1.4 billion feet of digital network infrastructure. Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every time you pick up your cell phone, log into the internet, or use your i-anything, its because our HDPE pathways protect that delicate string of glass called a fiber optic cable that carries everything from precious pictures of your puppy to the latest sports scores. Your safety, health, family, work, entertainmentyour whole life; thats our connection.
Dura-Line is hiring an experienced Shipping Supervisor in Elyria, OHthat has worked in production/shipping with 4+ years manufacturing, supply chain/logistics experience and has expertise in Shipping & Receiving. You will beempoweredto bring your abilities and expertise todevelop key programs, influence and develop a team, and collaborate with other peers to execute best practices. You will be responsible for overseeing and monitoring the companys inventory, shipping, and purchasing department, cycle counts, multiple projects. This will require a high level oforganization, excellentcommunication, and coordination skills in a safe and effective manner todrive continuous improvementand ensure processes are implemented and followed.
To help you succeed, you need to be process oriented and bring your proven logistics skills and knowledge in the manufacturing industry along with relevant work experience and a proactive boots-on-the-ground mindset. You need to be experienced inMicrosoft productsandERP system, to prepare and report operationalKPIsandoversee inventory supply levels(on-hand and enroute) for continuous production. We need a proactive leader to ensure cycle counts are complete and accurate inventory level.
Why work at Dura-Line?
- 401k with 6% company match (company will automatically contribute an extra 3% of your plan-eligible pay to your 401k).
- Multi-tier benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) that you can tailor for yourself and dependents which includes Employer paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, & Life Insurance
- We also offer an inclusive relocation assistance package
- Wellness Employee Assistance Program (EAP), paid parental leave, Fitness & Weight-loss Reimbursement
- Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, 11 paid company holidays, paid time off/vacation time, career development opportunities, and many other benefits in a collaborative culture that focuses on work & life balance, innovation, & teamwork.Benefits start at day one!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Ensure Effective & Open Communicationby maintaining an open-door policy and cultivating an engaged and efficient team. During daily activities you will be able to coach, lead & influence your team, to not only execute best practices but to also lead corrective actions and delegate tasks appropriately.
- Daily Operations will be the foundation of your position. You will oversee and manages daily operations such as reel return, offline operations, shipping, and work and build the relationships with vendors.
- Drive Continuous Improvementwith your strong analytical and problem-solving skills within a Six Sigma Lean Manufacturing environment and can execute lean initiatives. Safety is always our number 1 priority and we are a collaborative team, so we need a quality candidate that can foster & balance quality, safety, morale, productivity, and cost to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work!You will be working daily with a skilled team within the plant. You will be working closely with your team and with the Shipping & Receiving Department for delivery tracking, logistical issues, receiving process management, and investigating root cause analysis.
If you enjoy a challenge, want to make an impact, and use your materials management experience in manufacturing to lead and influence a teamWE NEED YOU!
READY TO JOIN THE WINNING TEAM?
Discover how Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every day, in the little ways and the big ones, our lives depend on clear, consistent, reliable communication. Check out our products, history, and testimonials and apply today atwww.Dura-Line.com
All employees are subject to pre-employment Background Check and Drug Screening and employment is contingent upon successful clearance of both. Dura-Line is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the federal E-Verify program to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.
Join Our Team:Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work environment and provides career opportunities in a continuously growing company. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that represents our global customer base. Check out our products, history, and testimonials atwww.Dura-Line.com
Dura-Line is part of a community of companies, known asOrbia, bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Orbias business groups have a collective focus on insuring food security, reducing water scarcity, reinventing the future of cities and homes, connecting communities to data infrastructure, and expanding access to health and wellness with advanced materials. The business groups include Precision Agriculture, Building and Infrastructure, Fluor, Polymer Solutions, and Data Communications, which collectively pursue human centric solutions to global challenges.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Duraline
Get fresh Shipping Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.