Dura-Line Leave Administrator Contractor - Remote, US
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Dura-Line, we aspire to create a more connected world, because we believe every company, every community, every person deserves the chance to advance their lives through better access to high-speed broadband. We take pride in our state-of-the-art quality products and being recognized a key partner with all of the major telecommunications companies across the world. In one year, Dura-Line produced over 1.4 billion feet of digital network infrastructure. Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every time you pick up your cell phone, log into the internet, or use your i-anything, its because our HDPE pathways protect that delicate string of glass called a fiber optic cable that carries everything from precious pictures of your puppy to the latest sports scores. Your safety, health, family, work, entertainmentyour whole life; thats our connection.
Dura-Line is seeking a highly skilled contractor for our Leave Administrator position. This will be a remote role, working M-F 8:00 AM 5:00 PM schedule. In this role, we are looking for someone with an extensive amount of experience handling different categories of LOA in the US & Canada and who has a strong process improvement/implementation mindset.
Length of assignment:Temporary/contractor role with no end time; can lead to a full-time position
Days/Hours:Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Act as the first point of contact for leave-related inquiries and escalate to the Benefits and Compensation Manager as necessary
- Responds to employee and carrier inquiries in a timely manner
- Investigates and resolves leave-related concerns in a timely manner
- Assist employees with leave of absence programs, including Medical, Parental, and Family leaves, MA/NJ Family and Medical Leave Act (MA/NJ PFML), short-term disability, long-term disability, and Federal FMLA for the US and supplemental programs in Canada
- Maintain communications with employees, managers, and People Business Partners regarding leave, modified work schedules, and benefits, while managing the end-to-end process with Ceridian and leave administrators.
- The Accommodations Specialist will coordinate with third-party solutions and administrators to ensure timely notifications and accurate communications to facilitate a smooth and timely return to work.
- Manual & digital tracking system (Ceridian, Workday, ADP, HCM, SAP Success Factors, etc.)
- Accommodations Specialist will coordinate and audit time entry procedures with employees, managers, Payroll, and Business Partners.
- Conduct leaves of absence time entry training for staff and managers.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of leave and accommodation requests
- Serve as a trusted advisor and work with regional teams for implementation and administration of international time off and leave plans.
- Work with the other Orbia/KAV people team members and 3rd party vendors to identify best practices for administration and tracking.
- Document standard work for leave processing for all roles included in the process work with the People Services onboarding team and PBPs to determine training opportunities
- Serve as point of contact for accommodation requests and ADA requirements and reporting. Coordinates review with employee relations & legal as needed.
- Identify and troubleshoot process improvements with the People Services team and envision employee experience enhancements.
- Prepare and maintain weekly leave reports and data audits
In addition, to be successful in this role you must meet the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of HR, Benefits, and Leave of Absence programs required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with protected health information (PHI).
- Highly motivated, able to handle multiple activities, and superior follow-up and follow-through skills
- 3rd party vendor management experience
- Data entry and auditing of supplementary payments calculation and auditing
- Multi-level customer service focus
- Proficiency with computers, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you or someone you know, please apply directly on our website at https://www.duraline.com/about-us/careers/
We thank you for your interest & We look forward to hearing from you!
All employees are subject to pre-employment Background Check and Drug Screening and employment is contingent upon successful clearance of both. Dura-Line is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the federal E-Verify program to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.
Join Our Team:Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work environment and provides career opportunities in a continuously growing company. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that represents our global customer base. Check out our products, history, and testimonials atwww.Dura-Line.com
Dura-Line is part of a community of companies, known asOrbia, bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Orbias business groups have a collective focus on insuring food security, reducing water scarcity, reinventing the future of cities and homes, connecting communities to data infrastructure, and expanding access to health and wellness with advanced materials. The business groups include Precision Agriculture, Building and Infrastructure, Fluor, Polymer Solutions, and Data Communications, which collectively pursue human centric solutions to global challenges.
DuralineWhy Work Here?
We take pride in our state-of-the-art quality products and being a recognized key partner with major telecommunications companies worldwide.
At Dura-Line, we create what connects us! Dura-Line is transforming the structure of communication - we aspire to a more connected world, because we believe every company, every community, every person deserves the chance to advance their lives through better access to high-speed broadband.
BusinessView all jobs at Duraline