Dura-Line Production Scheduler
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dura-Line is committed to Advancing the World together! We are currently hiring for a driven and focused onsite Production Scheduler in our Elyria, OH facility to manage and plan production, establish priority, tracks inventory levels, drive and implement improvements to help efficiency through effective scheduling, changeover reduction, line speed, while coordinating multiple projects regarding 5S, Lean, and Continuous Improvement.
This is a critical role that will develop clearly defined production goals, equipment scheduling with RTO/Manpower planning. You will focus on providing an accurate daily, weekly, and monthly schedule with flexibility for last minute amendments, provide reliable forecasting, and manage scheduling functions to maintain on-time deliveries of products to customers.
We are looking for a shark, a go-getter, a problem solver that thrives in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Must be able to manage different projects, work closely with inventory & production, and feels empowered to make decisions. We will need someone who can hit the ground running with little to no training
Collaboration & effective communication skills are key to drive continuous improvement and employee relations. We need someone that is not afraid to challenge current manufacturing strategies and processes to assure the best customer service levels and can partner with the Materials Manager to coordinate purchasing and supplier activity with the production schedule.
Must have hands-on experience overseeing and scheduling production as a production scheduler, production planner, supply chain management, or capacity planner in a manufacturing, logistic or Operation environment (extrusion/plastics background is a plus). Adaptability and flexibility will be beneficial in making last minute logic-based decisions that won’t delay or disturb production flow. You must be able to influence others without authority and engage all team members at the sites whether is conducting daily Gemba walks, participating in team meetings, and interacting with the cross-functional teams.
What else is needed for this role?
- Great organizational & analytical skills will be critical in this role as you monitor plant production schedules, assign priorities based on customer needs, and determine shipment commitments for all customer orders, evaluate feasibility against material availability
- Project Management & Effective Communication skills are key as you will manage different projects onsite, prepare and present daily operations KPI reports & success rate, and interface with quality to review/resolve issues affecting the manufacturing schedule
- Must be at proficient level of experience utilizing Microsoft Office products for data gathering, reporting, data entry, and presentations. Any additional experience with manufacturing programs (Focused in Production Scheduling, Order Management, Inventory Control, Distribution and Manufacturing) such as SharePoint, SAP/ERP Systems, material requirements planning (MRP), CRM Enterprise software tools would be a PLUS!
- Documented certification training such as APICS a plus
We need an exceptionally passionate and innovative individual that is self-motivated and comfortable working autonomously to join us and grow within our forward-thinking organization. We are looking to advance as a company & want the right people on our team!
Why should you join our team? We will invest in your skills and development to support long-term growth while you advance in your career and seek innovative opportunities and initiatives. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, relocation assistance, 401k with company match, PTO, holidays, and much more!
Click here to apply: https://careers.orbia.com/job-invite/26422/
Join Our Team: Discover how Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every day, in the little ways and the big ones, our lives depend on clear, consistent, reliable communication. Check out our products, history, and testimonials at www.Dura-Line.com
OCCUPATIONAL AND/OR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to successfully complete training through A-D Technologies lift truck training program.
Ability to lift 50 lbs with or without reasonable assistance.
Ability to climb ladders, and work at many height levels.
Ability to maintain a good working relationship with co-workers.
401k 100 % Match up to 6 %
Employer Paid Short-Term Disability
Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
Employer Paid Life Insurance
Paid Parental Leave
Accrue up to 112 hours of paid time off in your first year
11 Paid Holidays and 1 Floating Holiday
Steel Toe Reimbursement Program ( $110 Annually)
Prescription Safety Glasses Reimbursement Program ( Prescription must be provided )
Quarterly Perfect Attendance
Employee of the Month
ManufacturingView all jobs at Dura-Line
Get fresh Production Scheduler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.