- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Warehouse Manager
The Warehouse Manager supervises the receipt, dispatching, and storage of merchandise in order to ensure the availability of required products. Develop and manage inventory strategies for the optimization of the inventory control processes.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Identify appropriate suppliers for transportation of products, determine availability perform comparative pricing, and negotiate pricing
- Confirm quality of products and establish delivery requirements and timelines
- Identify and resolve all issues related to product quality, pricing, delivery, utilization, and loss
- Perform inventory cycle counts, spot counts, and month-end reconciliation process; research any variances
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping
- Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality, and customer service standards are met
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures
Additional Job Requirements:
- Formulating and revising department policies and promoting their implementation.
- Define and communicate department standards
- Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals
- Participate and contribute to company meetings, conference calls, and other activities
- Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions
- Acquire and maintain product knowledge
- Represent Dupure in a positive and professional manner
- Maintain work areas in a clean and organized manner
- Additional functions or directives assigned by management
We are the premier residential water filtration provider in Texas, Nevada, and Arizona and have been for over 10 years. We recognize that our success comes from our talented team and we strive to provide an environment with opportunities unparalleled in our industry! We hire the best and now is your chance to join our growing team.
Transportation and Storage