Dunson & Associates, Inc. seeks Licensed Independent Social Worker or Licensed Clinical Social Worker to provide PASRR (Preadmission Screening and Resident Review) assessments in Tuscarawas County and surrounding areas. The PASRR Assessor will administer assessments on an as-needed, contractual basis in a hospital or nursing home, but on occasion, it may be in an individual’s home.
This is an Independent contractor position with a flexible, self-scheduled work requirement. The PASRR Assessor is compensated for each completed assessment submitted.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures accurate PASRR Level I screenings and Level II reviews through accurate clinical assessment of the patient, relevant records and collateral sources of individuals with suspected or confirmed mental illness to determine the presence of a Serious Mental Illness
- Prepare progress reports and letters for relevant parties
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals
- Ensures accurate PASRR review completion by determining appropriate level of care based on the patient’s physical, behavioral and psychological functioning.
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Screenings,reviews, clinical assessment of the patient, relevant records and collateral sources of individuals with suspected or confirmed intellectual disability or related condition to confirm or rule out the presence of an intellectual disability or related condition
- Licensed Independent Social Worker or Licensed Clinical Social Worker as outlined in the State of Ohio’s Licensure Regulations with a minimum of 2 years of behavioral health experience
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook