Growing Nationwide industrial distributor a leading provider of mechanical applications.
Ensures growth of sales of MRO/Industrial product base identifies and develops new prospects and grows business to contribute to the achievement of corporate sales goals.
You must have:
• Experience selling Industrial/MRO products such as or power transmission, bearing, fasteners or pumps, motors, electro/mechanical, hose, gasket, conveyors and fluid power products or industrial products.
• Excellent networking, prospecting and closing skills.
• Ability to handle customers’ on-site inquiries, recommending better applications, design & product improvements.
- Open to Learning new product lines
• Conduct sales and service activities, develop strong customer relationships, identify product applications, and introduce new products and services
• Prepare quotations and proposals follow up and negotiate terms, and close transactions
• Must be mechanical inclined or willing to learn new products.
Compensation : 70k to 100k++++.
"Because our client is concerned about commute distances, resumes that do not include city, state AND zip code will not be considered for this position".