The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and time management skills, a professional attitude, excellent phone skills, and be proficient in Microsoft office. Medical Billing is a huge plus.
The candidate will be responsible for providing excellent patient service and hospitality to our patients and guests through the smooth and efficient operations of the insurance and patient billing areas as well as their front office experience/reception.
Greet and answer calls from patients, answer queries, educate patients, communicate with insurance companies and billing operations. Confirm the patient has all proper care instructions and that all questions have been answered. Complete patient transactions correctly, efficiently, and timely.
Prior-Authorization Management - Perform and monitor prior authorizations and referrals.
Supplies, Maintenance & Cleaning - Maintain clean, organized and order office and medical supplies to maintain a well-stocked work environment
Additional - Attend and actively participate in required meetings
- Some experience in a chiropractic or medical office role
- Experience with ChiroTouch, Cash Practice and medical billing a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, internet, computer use, general office equipment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with patients, support staff, providers and managers
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to autonomously manage patient relationships and assigned projects
- Task management skills
- Strong patient service approach and attitude
- Detail-oriented with a focus on building patient relationships and retention, generating new business and completing projects as assigned by the Doctor
- Shows initiative ability to problem solve (resourcefulness)
- Ability to work within a team approach
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Punctual and attendance is a must
- Excellent etiquette in person or phone
- Professional appearance
- Positive attitude
Mon: 10a-3:00p & Fri: 10a-3:00p may be added as full competency is reached (Medical billing experience WILL add these hours)
Dunsky Rehabilitation & Spine Center an Exclusive Nerve & Disc Center
Medical Billing experience will increase the pay.