Transit Bus Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
After 35 years, Dunn Transit is well organized with a fast-paced yet relaxed atmosphere. We are seeking experienced Transit Bus Operators who are friendly, professional, and safe on the road for contract with the City of Scottsdale’s Trolley Service.
- Small, family-oriented business that values their team members
- Newer transit buses that are professionally cleaned and sanitized daily
- No split shifts, no fare boxes and non-union
- Must have the ability to operate safely while following a time schedule to maintain on-time performance
- Routes operate 6am-7pm Monday through Friday, no weekends!
- Hiring full-time and part-time Bus Operators
Skills & Abilities
- Valid Arizona Class B CDL with passenger endorsement
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years passenger bus, transit school bus or charter driving experience
- Excellent customer service, great personality, and ability to interact with passengers
- Current DOT medical card
- Clean MVR report/safe driving record and background report
- Will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Competitive starting wage at $20.00 per hour and up
- Bi-weekly payday Fridays
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance, AFLAC and Gym membership available
- Gated and secure employee parking lot
- Monthly Operator in-service meetings (with snacks!)
- Holiday Pay- six holidays off per year
- Birthday and Vacation pay
- Opportunity to work with the Valley’s Best transportation company
Dunn Transit is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace
Please contact us at phone 480-970-8130 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dunn TransportationWhy Work Here?
Small business, enjoy fun and friendly work environment!
Opportunity to work with the Valley’s Best transportation company
7601 E McKellips Rd ScottsdaleScottsdale, AZ