Client Services Specialist
Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig (DBL) is a veteran-owned law firm with more than 70 outcome-focused attorneys advising and representing clients on national and international legal matters. Our firm offers a depth of knowledge without sacrificing the high-touch service our client's demand. Our attorneys hail from the most respected law schools, "big law", and a variety of diverse backgrounds. In addition to former military, government agency, and corporate experience, the partners at DBL average more than twenty years of high-level relevant legal experience.
DBL is currently seeking a Client Services Specialist in our Leesburg, Virginia office.
- Correspond with existing clients and new, prospective clientele.
- Must be able to handle many inbound and outbound calls to and from clients, listen to our clients' needs and provide helpful solutions to their concerns.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with client accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Meet personal and Client Service team targets and call handling quotas.
- Able to handle multiple office responsibilities simultaneously.
- Liaison between clients and attorneys.
- Answering phones professionally and responsibly and directing callers to appropriate personnel, making appointments for attorneys and paralegals.
- Front reception hosting for client meetings.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written English
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Capacity to learn quickly and retain highly technical information.
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and client service skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task by prioritizing workload to manage commitments effectively and complete tasks within deadlines
- Must have working knowledge of Office 365, Microsoft Outlook and Teams
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Excellent Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD)
- 19 accrued days of PTO
- 10 paid holidays annually
- No Nights or Weekends! Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm schedule.
- Fun and progressive environment
Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates with diverse personal and professional backgrounds. We also participate in E-Verify. DBL offers a rewarding work environment that provides an opportunity to advance and grow professionally.
Official Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certified Company
Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig PllcLeesburg, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.