Team Member SIGN ON
- Posted: 27 days ago
At Dunkin', we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service to our guests and a world class employment experience for our team members. If you're looking for a job where you are valued, appreciated, and heard, Dunkin' is the place for you! Our team is made up of driven, dedicated individuals who brighten our guests day with fast, friendly service.
Each of our team members enjoys a wide range of benefits, including competitive pay, opportunity for growth, flexible hours, employee discounts/meals, and a great work environment!
Team Member Shifts:
- Our team member shifts are extremely flexible, and our General Managers are excited to work with you to find out where we can help you fit in our team! America runs on Dunkin', which means our days start early! We have a variety of shifts ranging from 5 am to 8 pm. This role is at our Richfield, MN location and starts at $15/hour.
In each of our stores, we expect team members to:
- Work successfully in a team environment.
- Help build profit and assist in the growth of our business.
- Adhere to a schedule and arrive to work on time.
- Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety, restaurant safety, and training.
- Maintain a clean and neat work station, while assisting in the upkeep of the overall storefront.
What can we give you?
- Up to a week of paid time off in your first year
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan assistance
- Company assisted medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k contribution for all qualifying employees
- Free coffee and donuts!
To qualify for this position, you must be:
- At least 16 years old.
- Able to provide excellent guest service.
- Experience in food service or customer service is preferred but not required.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Dunkin'/Legacy Concepts LLC reserves the right to add or remove duties and responsibilities as business need dictates.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any application or information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Dunkin' Donuts - Legacy Concepts LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?