Join the largest and fastest growing Dunkin' franchisee organization in the Midwest with developments scheduled throughout the WI, MN, and MI. We are aggressively building a best-in-class restaurant management team and currently seeking exceptional full-time Regional Supervisor.
Principal Responsibilities and Key Activities
- This position will report to the Director of Operations
- Proven record of inspiring others and making work fun for teams.
- Ability to recruit and train motivated individuals.
- Lead day-to-day operations with a multi-unit portfolio of stores
- Managing an area of multiple food service locations
- Provide role model leadership training and development for your team
- Highly effective
These individuals will:
- Exhibit an enthusiasm for the business
- Take pride in delivering consistently superior customer service
- Strive to create the best operating reputation in the Midwest.
- Proven success in QSR management is preferred. Drive-thru service experience is essential.
- Establishes compelling goals, Coaches Restaurant Mangers to effectively manage labor and food costs, loss prevention, inventory, and cash control. Creates and executes effective action plans.
- Exercises common sense and good judgment regarding the business. Makes decisions based on what best supports the vision of the company. Understands and evaluates competition and applies expertise to address business opportunities.
- Operates with integrity, demonstrates honesty, and treats others with respect. Develops and communicates goals encouraging collaboration and teamwork. Leads others to take effective action.
- Oversees effective execution of all marketing initiatives and product launches. Ensures that all marketing initiatives are monitored with an emphasis on pre-planning and well executed training and preparation.
- Engages and empowers teams to develop solutions that drive business results. Communicates results, recognizes top performance, shares best practices, and encourages a collaborative environment.
- Ensures the safety and security of the restaurant employees and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance, systems, and cleanliness.
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws within district, including Federal, State, and local labor laws.
- Leads by example and promotes an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy guests. Anticipates and understands guests’ needs with a focus on exceeding their expectation. Reviews guest feedback and engages the team in developing action plans to improve the guest experience. Promptly handles guest concerns and ensures that root causes are identified and rectified at store level.
- Develops high performing leadership teams through rigorous selection, training, performance management, and ongoing professional development by providing training tools, honest feedback, coaching and support of personal and professional goals.
- Utilizes interpersonal skills involving conflict and escalates issues as appropriate.
- Oversees staffing levels of all locations. Engages with the teams to be proactive in hiring, on-boarding, training, and development of employees to ensure that locations have the ability to consistently meet guest demand and business goals.
- Understands and utilizes situational leadership principals as the foundation for all coaching.
- Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner. Identifies root cause of problems and guides the Restaurant Manager to implement solutions to prevent from reoccurring. Uses information at hand to make decisions and empowers others to make decisions as well.
- Must be available to work any shift that is required which includes all shifts, holidays, and weekend
We offer a very attractive total compensation plan including base salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- 401K Plans
- Vacation Days
- Employee Discounts (gas and wholesale also)