Dunkin' - Cafua Management Company Methuen, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Summary: Ideally, a candidate should have knowledge of restaurant equipment and working with refrigeration. A candidate should be organized with the ability to prioritize dispatched work orders.
- Oversee multiple locations to provide a safe, clean, and well-maintained environment
- Maintain good relationships with Cafua Management employees, managers, and corporate staff
- Satisfy all work orders and requests from the corporate office in a timely manner
- Make repairs as necessary, even when not on dispatch sheet
- Take on-call emergencies and weekend shifts when scheduled
- Experience working with HVAC and restaurant equipment, as well as experience performing general maintenance of the building and repairs
- Ability to read and interpret documents including but not limited to safety procedures and laws, operating instructions, safety and procedure manuals, and dispatched work orders
- Ability to travel frequently through assign territory
- Ability to solve practical problems in a variety of situations
- Competitive compensation based on experience – Paid weekly
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance is offered
- Two weeks of paid vacation
- Cell Phone and IPad provided
- Company car and tools provided
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
Application Questions You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of maintenance technician experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CPO?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Dunkin' - Cafua Management Company
Real EstateView all jobs at Dunkin' - Cafua Management Company