crew member-dunkin' donuts (portland ave. dover, nh)
Dunkin' - 369 Management Dover, NH
- Posted: October 27, 2020
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!!
369 Management Dunkin' Donuts is an independently owned franchise of Dunkin' Donuts. We own 14 stores in New Hampshire and Maine, and we are always looking for great people to join our team.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun-paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways, becoming a Crew Member for 369 Management Dunkin' is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests' day by serving them with a great product, a smile, and heck, maybe even a joke or two. Everyone our team, from our franchisees to our managers to our crew members, work together and takes pride in doing a good job.
At our stores, our team members are the fuel that helps our communities run. Working for us is an opportunity for you to achieve success and career goals. Every single member of our management team started as a regular crew member and worked their way up. We are committed to making you feel important and part of a team. You will have the chance to work in a fun environment, making a competitive wage, while learning and developing skills to fuel your future.
We want to help you be at your best, so we create flexible work schedules to meet your needs. Whether you are a full-time student, a working parent, or just looking to make some extra cash, we'll work with you because we value the skills every crew member brings to our store.
From crew member to shift leader to assistant manager to manager, you have the opportunity to develop and grow. The possibilities for your continued learning and career advancement are endless. So start an exciting new career today and fill out your application. Don't wait, excel with Dunkin' and help keep America running!
- Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their shift.
- Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.
- Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction meeting our high level of service.
- Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest.
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed.
- Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Crew Member Meals During Shift
- Medical Insurance with Company contribution (Full Time Crew Members)
- AFLAC Accident, Short Term Disability, & Life Insurance Available.
- Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)
- Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their expectations.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin', not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the If hired, they will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.