Remote Recruiter / Talent Acquisition
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately-owned companies that are dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, people who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges, and to children and their families.
Our founders (Husband and wife duo) Tim and Diane Madden opened the first Dungarvin program, an ICF/MR serving 15 people, in St. Paul, Minnesota, in March 1976. Tim and Diane were the live-in “houseparents” for that first program. Through the success of that program Dungarvin has grown to employ approximately 4,000 people who currently provide supports to over 4,000 individuals across 14 states.
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. A successful recruiter will collaborate with Program Directors/Operations on a regular basis and proactively identify current/future hiring needs. Our future hire should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like resume databases, social media and employee referrals.
- Partner with hiring managers to facilitate the entire recruitment process, from opening a search through offer extension.
- Build a pipeline of talent for future and/or unexpected hiring needs.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers regarding market employment trends, compensation, skills/attributes, target companies, recruitment strategies, interviewing/assessments, and sourcing tactics.
- Source candidates using various methods and tools, including the company career site, social media, Internet job boards, associations, and other avenues as seen fit.
- Screen candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their motivators; contact references to determine a candidate's viability to support and resolve our business needs.
- Continuously work on ways to improve the recruiting process and candidate experience. Stay up to date on creative recruiting trends and practices.
- Foster relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners.
- Drive the offer process, including negotiation and post offer tasks.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience and act as brand ambassador when representing Dungarvin.
- Must have a minimum of one year of focused full-cycle recruiting experience coupled with a Bachelor’s degree OR a minimum of a High School Diploma/GED coupled with two years of focused full-cycle recruiting experience.
- ATS experience required with preference to SmartRecruiter.
- Experience sourcing, interviewing, and hiring hourly workforces (Retail, Manufacturing, etc.)with preference given to those in social services sector.
- Experience working with job boards and portals such as: Indeed, Ziprecruiter, Careerbuilder, Linkedin, Etc.
GOT THESE? EVEN BETTER:
- High volume recruiting experience is a plus
- Healthcare Recruiting experience
SKILLS CRITICAL TO MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN ROLE:
- Clear understanding of industry related and their impact on an internet company.
- Ability to connect with people – fosters strong partnerships, interacts well with employees at all levels.
- Self-motivated and driven – strives to deliver great results and drive continuous improvement, gets things done.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability; thrives in a changing and/or fast paced.
- Track record of creatively sourcing and hiring talent in a geographically dispersed organization.
- Exceptional judgment capabilities and relationship management skills.
- Strong experience and aptitude in current recruiting technologies: ATS, internet sourcing tools.
- Experience working with multiple hiring managers to identify and develop tailored job descriptions and recruitment strategies.
- Strong influencing, analytical, and problem-solving skills; must be able to influence hiring managers to make the right hiring decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and follow-up skills, with the ability to deliver a compelling story to prospective candidates
Full time; usually during normal business hours, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm CST. There is some flexibility with schedule needs. Position may occasionally require some evening and weekend hours. Occasional overnight travel expected. Schedule must be flexible to accommodate various personnel and organizational needs. PLEASE NOTE THAT A CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO WORK IN THE TIMEZONE THAT THEY WILL BE WORKING.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at Dungarvin