Regional Talent Acquisition Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately-owned companies that are dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, people who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges, and to children and their families.
Our founders (Husband and wife duo) Tim and Diane Madden opened the first Dungarvin program, an ICF/MR serving 15 people, in St. Paul, Minnesota, in March 1976. Tim and Diane were the live-in “houseparents” for that first program. Through the success of that program Dungarvin has grown to employ approximately 4,000 people who currently provide supports to over 4,000 individuals across 14 states.
The Regional Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for the management, supervision, and coordination of all recruitment efforts in a specific region, to ensure timely and quality of staff for the persons served at Dungarvin. Regional Talent Acquisition Manager will lead and provide coaching to the Talent Acquisition team. This person will be an important part of the team with the opportunity to impact systems, process and business results.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Partner with business leaders and human resources to translate business needs into talent needs across the region
- Manage the team members assigned to salaried and hourly roles, with regular leadership support, hiring and performance management, ongoing development managing resources and managing reporting and metrics
- Lead, oversee and coach members of the recruiting team
- Manage, guide, and streamline the talent acquisition process, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Analyze metrics/reports, and identify areas of improvement
- Full cycle recruitment of higher-level positions
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years experience with full-cycle recruitment for a range of positions, levels and business/functional areas, especially non-exempt and difficult-to-fill roles.
- Two years supervisory experience required.
- Experience with ATS systems required; experience working with SmartRecruiters is desired.
- Must be adept using multiple platforms to drive active and passive candidate engagement.
- Experience working in a metrics-based recruiting organization.
- Leverage functional and industry expertise, networks, analytics, and market trends to inform talent initiatives
- Integrate best-practices (technology, assessment, interviewing, candidate experience) into current practices
- The manager will provide coaching, mentoring, performance feedback and development to a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists to drive continuous improvement and achievement of recruiting goals
- The ideal candidate will live in the timezone that they work or one timezone over.
SKILLS CRICIAL TO MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN ROLE:
- Demonstrated influencing skills with the ability to lead and partner with operational leaders at every level of the organization
- Ability to partner and build rapport with business partners both internally and externally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience and aptitude in current recruiting technologies: ATS, internet sourcing tools.
- Advanced candidate sourcing skills.
- A passion for superior candidate and manager experience
- Analytical skills to evaluate results, identify patterns, etc
- Demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking and judgement skills
- Self-motivated and driven – strives to deliver great results and drive continuous improvement, gets things done.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability; thrives in a changing and/or fast paced environment.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Team consists of Talent Acquisition Director and a team of 4 other Regional Talent Acquisition Managers. This role is available due to growth! This team comes with extensive tenure/experience at the company most being with us for 5+ years when the TA team was originally developed.
- 401(k) plan available
- Hybrid remote work
- Flex schedule
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BusinessView all jobs at Dungarvin