At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.Job Description
WHAT DOES A PROGRAM COORDINATOR DO?
In addition to direct care responsibilities (such as personal cares, personal hygiene and daily living activities), the Program Coordinator is lead staff for the program and will be responsible for administrative duties such as assisting with schedules, documentation and follow-up of individual and program related issues, ensuring compliance with policies and Oregon Administrative Rules, and one on one training of staff; however, this is not a supervisory role. The program coordinator reports directly to the program director.
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have ability to use a personal vehicle on the job covered by liability insurance
- Have an acceptable driving record
- Pass a criminal background check
- Experience working with people who experience developmental disabilities
This is a full time (40 hour) position. Other perks include generous benefits, paid time off, and extensive paid training!
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off & sick leave
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer