We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN), to support the continuous enrichment of individuals with developmental disabilities in our Adult Residential Facility for Persons with Special Health Needs (ARFPSHN).
The Registered Nurse (RN) will ensure that each individual receives quality, individualized health care management, resulting in their optimal health.
The Registered Nurse (RN) will act as a health/medical resource for staff and to ensure that the company is in compliance with state requirements and organizational policies regarding medical care and records.
***Location: Westchester Community area, by the LAX Airport***
- Unrestricted active CA Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 2 years of nursing experience as an Registered Nurse (RN)
- Experience working with persons with special health needs such as suctioning, gastronomy feeding, insulin dependent diabetes, pain management, oxygen support, treatment for wounds, etc.
- Experience working with persons with developmental disabilities is preferred.
- Must be skilled, flexible, self-motivated, dependable, and able to work cooperatively with staff, interdisciplinary team members, and outside agencies.
- Current valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving history (ability to obtain a California license within 30 days of hire if you currently possess an out-of-state license)
- Fingerprint clearance by the US Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) - paid for by Dungarvin
- Physician’s clearance and a TB test clearance - paid for by Dungarvin
- Two Professional references
- The RN must be able to pass a background check by the US Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) and follow policies and procedures of the Company related to mandated reporting and confidentiality.
- Pay Rate: $40/hr
- Flexible schedules
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer