- Expired: April 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
To manage the administrative support expectancies of the office and work cooperatively with other departments in expediting the general flow of matters pertaining to the office, including, but not limited to: supplies and equipment management, data and communication management, file server, general office/clerical duties, and the office appearance.
- Ability to manage an office and ensuring a positive appearance and atmosphere for all:
- Must be professional, highly organized, excellent time management and decision-making skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to work as team and independently
- Must have minimum of two years plus of education, training, and/or experience relevant to this position
- Previous experience with meeting minutes, ordering supplies, emails, data entry, managing calendars, mail merging and other office tasks as requested.
- Other necessary abilities include confidence, flexibility, self-directed, ability to maturely deal with unexpected demands/incidents, and be able to handle confidential information appropriately
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BusinessView all jobs at Dungarvin