Mental Health Specialist- New Program Opening Early 2021!
Dungarvin Jordan, MN
- Expired: November 24, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
New program opening early 2021! Make $17+ per hour, flexible shifts available for either full and part time! Do you want to help others by using your experience or education in mental health? Do you want opportunity for advancement in the mental health field? Work with a dynamic team of other professionals at Dungarvin in our programs located in Jordan serving 1 to 2 people. Candidates will have the opportunity to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goal. Current opportunities are full time and part time awake overnights.
Working as a mental health specialist, you will be able to assist individuals with mental health needs by providing positive behavioral support and individualized planning. You will provide support to individuals with a variety of activities, including daily living skills, money management, appointments, community integration and following their support plans. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 3 years of experience working with mental illness and/or education in related field.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.