- Expired: February 07, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately owned companies that are dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, people who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges, and to children and their families.
- Competitive pay with Bonus Plan eligibility
- Innovative, collaborative environment with flexible work/life balance schedules
- Hybrid remote work environment
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company provided hardware and cellphone stipend
- FREE Long-term Life Insurance
- FREE Long-term Disability
- Generous PTO that increases with tenure
- Verizon Wireless and Dell discounts
- Pet Insurance
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
We are looking for an experienced IT Director to be responsible for the development and oversight of Information Technology functions within Dungarvin.
- Work with the Executive team to develop and track the IT strategic plan concerning business objectives.
- Oversee IT operations and IT staff, providing guidance, coaching and mentoring. In relation to WAN, LANs, all servers, telecommunications, hardware, software systems, and email systems, help desk and cybersecurity.
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies.
- Analyze IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective systems are in place for the acquisitions, maintenance, management, and liquidation of IT equipment.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations, or new systems
- Evaluate the nature and extent of Dungarvin's exposure to business disruption as a result of a breach of security or failure of IT - including hardware, software, or telephonic communication.
- 5 years of experience as an IT leader overseeing IT staff and projects.
- Bachelor's in technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, OR Advanced IT certifications. (See below)
- Broad expertise in the management of IT technologies including hardware, software, networks, and telephonic communications.
- Experience in management of wide area networks and support of networks and users in multiple, distant locations.
- Demonstrated experience with application and data security, identity and access management, incident response and / or risk management
- Prior financial accountability of IT budgets within the range of 2-3 million dollars.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Proficient in the latest technology for IT systems and management
- (Cisco Meraki, M365)
- CompTia Project +, CCNA, CAPM, CISSP, CSM, or other advanced certifications within project management or IT Space.
- Experience implementing NIST 800-53 or NIST 800-151
- Demonstrated experience building and leading strong teams to deliver best-in-class service and results.
SKILLS CRUCIAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THIS ROLE:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, tact, discretion, dependability, and confidentiality
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong critical thinking skills, problem-solving skills, and decision-making skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment
WHY THIS ROLE:
- You are looking for an opportunity to shape the future of our organization as we continue to grow organically and through acquisition.
- You enjoy working on challenging ideas and are not afraid to jump in and drive those ideas to their conclusion.
- You enjoy staying apprised of the latest trends/ technologies/ products within the IT Space and have demonstrated success in presenting, designing, and implementing new projects, software, and processes in other organizations.
- You are data-driven and like to base discussions on the merits of data
- You enjoy working with teams and are always looking to develop their skills.
AddressMendota Heights, MN
TechnologyView all jobs at Dungarvin
Get fresh national Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.